Are you a developer with a game to pitch or a publisher looking for new IP?
Then you won't want to miss this event because Develop:Brighton brings together the entire game dev community for three days - it's a great place to network. We're big enough that it feels like the whole industry is here, but relaxed and small enough to make meeting people easy.
There are plenty of informal networking opportunities - bumping into people in between conference sessions, over a coffee or lunch, plus all the after hours events and parties in the evenings. Then there's the Expo where you can meet companies offering the latest tech and services or developers showcasing their games which you can play and share feedback with the creators.
If you'd rather not leave your meetings to chance, then use our online networking tool Meet@Develop to pre-arrange meetings with other attendees.
Official After Hours Events
Tuesday 11 July:
- 18.00: Develop:Brighton IceBreaker in the Metropole Bar sponsored by Arctic7 - everyone with a Develop pass welcome!
- 19.00 RaiseTheGame Festival Of Food Evening at Shelter Hall. To attend register HERE
- 19.30 - 23.30: Poker Tournament in support of GamesAid. To attend register HERE
Wednesday 12 July:
- 15.00 - 17.00: Women in Games Fizz and Cake in Metropole Restaurant. To attend register HERE
- 16.00 - 18.30: Spill the Tea by the Sea with OMG: tea, coffee, cake and entertainment with Out Making Games
The Seahorse, 26 Kings Rd. To attend register HERE
- 17.00 - 18.00: Expo Mixer sponsored by Keywords Studios
- 19.00: Develop:Star Awards in the Oxford Suite. Headline Sponsor Unreal Engine
- GamesIndustry.biz Summer Party
Thursday 13 July:
- 17.00: It's a Wrap - the final session on Thursday 13 July in Room 3
- 19.00: The post-conference party in support of SpecialEffect and OneSpecialDay at Oh So Social Bar on the seafront. To attend donate HERE