Are you a developer with a game to pitch or a publisher looking for new IP?
Then you won't want to miss this event because Develop:Brighton brings together the entire game dev community for three days - it's a great place to network. We're big enough that it feels like the whole industry is here, but relaxed and small enough to make meeting people easy.
There are plenty of informal networking opportunities - bumping into people in between conference sessions, over a coffee or lunch, plus all the after hours events and parties in the evenings. Then there's the Expo where you can meet companies offering the latest tech and services or developers showcasing their games which you can play and share feedback with the creators.
If you'd rather not leave your meetings to chance, then use our online networking tool [email protected] to pre-arrange meetings with other attendees.
After Hours Events
Tuesday 11 July:
- 18.00: Develop:Brighton IceBreaker in the Metropole Bar - everyone with a Develop pass welcome!
- 19.30 - 23.30: Poker Tournament in support of GamesAid
Wednesday 12 July:
- 17.00 - 18.00: Expo Mixer
- 19.00: Develop:Star Awards drinks reception followed by dinner in the Oxford Suite
Thursday 13 July:
- 17.00: It's a Wrap - the final session on Thursday 13 July in Room 1
- 19.00: The post-conference party in support of SpecialEffect and OneSpecialDay at Oh So Social Bar on the seafront