We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- This policy applies to personal information collected on websites owned or controlled by Tandem Events.
- The aim of this policy is to tell you how we will use any personal information we collect or you provide through our websites.
- Please read it carefully before you proceed.
- The data controller in respect of this website is Tandem Events Limited.
You do not have to give us any personal information in order to use most of this website.
However, if you wish to register on this website, request further information, or provide content for inclusion on this website we may collect the following personal information from you:
- Name, address, phone number and email address; and
- Gender, dietary and access requirements and information about your employment (including your job title, responsibilities and employer’s details) as well as other personal information.
You may also choose to provide additional voluntary information in the course of your use of this website.
In addition, we may automatically collect information about the website that you came from or are going to. We also collect information about the pages of this website which you visit, IP addresses, the type of browser you use and the times you access this website. However, this information is aggregated and is not used to identify you.
The personal information we collect allows us to:
- Provide access to and information about the events you have registered for;
- Verify your identity and details of your payment method or credit card amount;
- Administer our website and provide customer services;
- Meet legal, regulatory and compliance requirements;
- Monitor and analyse the use of any account to prevent, investigate and/or report fraud, terrorism, misrepresentation, security incidents or crime;
- Gather management information to form statistical and trend analysis;
- Communicate with you;
- Investigate any complaints about this website;
- Personalise your experience of this website; and
- Contact you about events which we think might be of interest to you (where we have the appropriate permissions to do so).
- We will not share your personal information with other companies for marketing purposes.
- Your data may be shared, where neccesary, with our event delivery partners in order to provide services as part of your reigstration and attendance at this event. This data will be processed on our behalf, and only for our purposes as outlined above.
- We will store your data in compliance with GDRP regulations.
Where you have given us the appropriate permissions during the registration process we may from time to time contact you by email to tell you about future events that may be of interest to you.
If at any point, you would like to opt-out of receiving such marketing communications from us, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any emails you receive, or email us, stating your preferences, at [email protected]
Our site contains links to other websites over which we have no control. We are not responsible for privacy policies or practices of other websites to which you choose to link from this site. We encourage use to review the privacy policies of those other websites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your personal information.
You are entitled to see the personal information held about you. If you wish to do this, please contact us at [email protected]
You may review, correct, update or change your personal information at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
If you have any questions about this statement or your personal information, please contact us at [email protected]