Develop:Star Awards 2024 Terms & Conditions
- The qualifying period for entries is from 1 April 2023 – 31 March 2024. Your entry should only contain information about activity that took place or games that were released during this period.
- The entry deadline is midday on 3 April 2024, entries received after this date will not be considered.
- Entry to the Develop:Star Awards is open to any companies working in the game dev industry with teams based in the UK, or Europe if they have a strong connection to the UK (e.g. a UK-based publisher or strong UK sales).
- Eligibility for each award is dependant on company or game type as stated in the entry criteria.
- You can enter yourself or your own organisation, or you can nominate a third party.
- Entries must be submitted via our online entry form. Any entries submitted via any other medium will not be considered.
- Once you’ve submitted your entry we cannot accept any updates.
- All finalists will be responsible for their own travel costs and accommodation, and any other associated costs.
- Any individual finalist who is unable to attend may officially nominate a proxy attendee.
- The Judges’ decision is final and cannot be appealed against.
- Any information or materials submitted via the entry form may be used for promotional purposes if your entry is shortlisted.
- Develop:Star Awards reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the entry submissions process at its sole discretion.
All the information shared in an entry will remain confidential between the Develop:Star Awards team and the judges. Only the entry summary and links may be published at the voting stage.