Develop:Brighton is Europe’s leading game developer conference, playing host to over 2,000 games industry professionals.
Press releases are posted both before and after the events so please visit this site regularly.
Media access to the Develop:Brighton Conference is by invitation only and is limited to those journalists actively writing about and reporting on the games development industry.
If you have any queries please contact our PR agency: email@example.com
As an accredited journalist, we will give you:
- Access to Develop and Evolve in Brighton conference sessions running from 11- 13 July 2017
- Access to a quiet press office where you can check email, file copy and charge your laptops and phones
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Access to speakers for interviews - please contact us as early as possible to arrange this
What we expect in return:
- A name check for the Develop:Brighton in all stories originating from your presence at the event whether in print, on screen or online.
- If Tweeting about or from the conference, we would greatly appreciate it if you could use the hashtag #developconf
Please note: Press passes are allocated solely to editorial journalists. They will not be issued - under any circumstances - to anyone working in advertising, sales, new business, production, publishing, PR, personnel or marketing - so please don't ask. Passes are not transferable and ID will be required when collecting your pass at the event.