Urban Design and the Creation of Videogame Cities
How to apply urban planning, city design, and the principles of urban geography to the creation of realistic, believable, and thus immersive urban environments in games of all genres. Creating credible, immersive city environments and cities for all types of video games by applying urban planning & city geography principles and techniques.
- How to create believable cities for your games
- Learn the very basics of urban planning & geography
- Spot rules for designing immersive game environments
- Common mistakes, and omissions of game cities
- The defining role of urban functions
- Applying urban planning and geography to game & level design