Do you love making games in a hurry? Are you the Usain Bolt of speedy coding, the Derren Brown of magical game design, the Jackson Pollock of digital visuals who can create great game graphics while others are still stuck at the drawing board? Great – then the Develop Game Jam - sponsored by Square Enix Collective is for you!
We're looking for entrants for our inaugural hackathon who are keen on conjuring up a competition winning game in double quick time. The Game Jam will take place over two days, offering a superb opportunity to meet and work with like-minded developers, and to enjoy an extra special dose of the networking and camaraderie that Develop is already justly famous for.
For years Develop attendees have leaving Brighton brimming with ideas for making better games back home. Let's make some here!
The Develop Game Jam will take place 9 - 10 July, here's what you need to know:
- The jam runs from 14:00 - 00:00 on Wednesday 9 July, and 08:00 - 14:00 on Thursday 10 July.
- We welcome all levels of developer, from beginners to professionals.
- Teams of one to four people are welcome, regardless of experience.
- There will be a theme, revealed to participants twenty-four hours beforehand.
- Industry mentors will visit during the jam to discuss projects and give advice.
- The jam will finish with presentations and prizes.
- Tickets are free, but there are only thirty places and you must register via the link below to secure yours.
- You do not need to register separately for a Develop pass.
- Attendees will need to bring their own computers, but power, internet and snacks will be provided during the jam opening hours.
The Develop Game Jam is made possible by the kind support of and tech provided by
If you have any questions not answered above, please contact David Hayward: firstname.lastname@example.org