Develop Conference Programme Goes LiveThursday 25 May
With seven weeks to go until the 12th Develop:Brighton, organisers Tandem Events today launched the complete conference programme which is now available here: www.developconference.com/2017-programme
Tuesday 11 July
- 0930 (KEYNOTE) – Into the Future by Graeme Devine, Magic Leap
- 1700 (KEYNOTE) – Your Game as Community by Ethan Evans, Twitch
Wednesday 12 July
- 0930 (KEYNOTE) – A Life in Games by John Romero, Romero Games
- 1015 (KEYNOTE) – Stay: How to Not Burn Out and Thrive in the Games Industry by Brenda Romero, Romero Games
- 1500 – Influencing the Influencers by Mark Turpin and Rich Keith, Yogscast
- 1700 (KEYNOTE) – A Visit to Future Reality by Ken Perlin, New York University
Thursday 13 July
- 0945 – Beautiful Dream by Tetsuya Mizuguchi, Enhance Games
- 1115 – A Story in Games by Dan Abnett
Develop:Brighton runs across three days (11-13 July) at the Hilton Brighton Metropole.
Delegate passes are currently available at early bird rates until 7 June.